Due to our ongoing commitment to our guests we want to ensure you that as always, your health and safety is our top priority.
In light of the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are more focused than ever on our guests and employees well-being, without compromising the quality of your experience when you stay with us.
We are closely monitoring and following recommendations from experts at the BC Centre for Disease Control, Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), World Health Organization (WHO), and our local health departments. Our standards for cleaning protocols and processes remain exceedingly high and we take these measures very seriously
Here are some highlights:
- Guestrooms: We always follow strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean guests’ rooms when occupied, upon departure and prior to guest arrival. We have increased our attention to high contact items such as, but not limited to, key cards, public areas, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, tv remote controls and bathroom fixture handles.
- Public Spaces: We have increased cleaning frequency and attention to common areas.
- Behind the Scenes: In spaces where our colleagues work, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning with particular attention paid to high contact items such as entrances, staff rooms and offices.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our colleagues. This includes:
- If they are not feeling well or have an immediate family member that is showing symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that they stay at home to avoid passing it to others.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace.
- Reminders and signage to continue to keep hands clean and proper hand washing.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
- Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
Should you need to change your travel plans please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to help – please call us at 1-866-333-7285
Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us by choosing to stay at Paul’s Motor Inn.